BE# ID: 3011078237
SmartClient ID for ENCOMPASS: BE11078237
Website Tutorial Click Here
Encompass users can also go to Elliemae Resource Center under the Home tab – Go to Resource Center to sign up for live training classes or view the recorded training class by clicking the link above.
- Online Application
- Have your customer go to: https://3595307040.mortgage-application.net/WebApp/FullAppLogin.aspx
- Inform them to select your name from the drop down list.
- Follow these instructions to retrieve and import application into Encompass:
a. Start Encompass and click on the Loan Mailbox button.
b. you will see all of your messages, including applications that have been submitted to you.
c. Click on the message and click the link to import application data.
- Agent E-Sign Documents
- Error during E-Signing
- This is a known Elliemae issue: from time to time, files will get corrupted and current e-sign vendor cannot catch the error and results in this problem. The issue will be resolved with the next upgrade. Meanwhile, there are only 2 options to fix this issue:
- Have customer wet sign.
- Missing Email
- Please look into your “Clutter” inbox and your “Junk Mail” inbox.
- How to transfer a file out of Prospect folder
- Go to the Prospect folder
- Highlight the loan you want to transfer
- Select “Move folder to” from the drop down menu
- Choose the folder you want it to go to (i.e. My Pipeline)
- Can you set me up with a “lender” login?
- Typically you would use EPPS for pricing.
- How to use Encompass?
- Log into Encompass and select “Help”
- Select “Tutorials” from the drop down list
- Select from all the videos they have
- Email Issues
- When you log off the online Outlook, you should always log off, not just close the browser.
- Encompass is causing issues:
- Most issues can be resolved by restarting Encompass. It is highly recommended that every night you shut down Encompass completely. It is the only way it can receive software updates.
- Computer Security:
- Best practices state that all computers should be locked when you are away from your computer and your login/password should never be visible.
- Right click on your desktop and select “Personalize”
- Select “Screen Saver”
- Wait: enter 5
- Check the box that says “On resume, display login screen”
- Click Apply
- To lock your computer, hold down CTRL + ALT + Delete on your keyboard and select “Lock”
- Always lock your computer when you step away from it.
- What is the best way to get help?